sherabookwhispers

Biting Cold
Chloe Neill
Hidden (Guardians of Time, #1)
Marianne Curley
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Richelle Mead
Seduced in the Dark
C.J. Roberts
Obsidian
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Silver (The Silver #1)
Cheree Alsop
Inked Magic ( Inked Magic World #1)
Jory Strong
Three to Get Deadly
Janet Evanovich
Passion Play
Beth Bernobich
Blood Bound (An Unbound Novel)
Rachel Vincent
The Awakening - Kelley Armstrong After reading the first book in this series, The Summoning, and now the second installment, I can confidently say I much prefer Armstrong's young adult series. I've read the first three books of her Women of the Otherworld series and thought they were quite enjoyable. Yet they lacked something for me, and towards the end of each books I found myself getting bored.

I wasn't sure if I would like the main character, Chloe. At time’s it felt like Claire had just rolled off the assembly line of damselsRus. Claire holds her own, though, and it becomes fun watching her grow up. Armstrong has out done herself, Claire's voice has grown stronger even from the last title and she’s actually gotten some back bone. The “director mode” Claire has when she narrates is so fun.

The growing love triangle goes at a pace where you can truly enjoy and care for the love interests. The other characters are too cool, from the good guys to the evil guys. Kelly Armstrong simply rocks. Best part is you’re not required to be a Kelley Armstrong fan to enjoy these books.

5/5- Fabulous, a beautiful obsession!