sherabookwhispers

Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6)
Chloe Neill
Hidden (Guardians of Time, #1)
Marianne Curley
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Richelle Mead
Seduced in the Dark
C.J. Roberts
Obsidian
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Silver (The Silver #1)
Cheree Alsop
Inked Magic ( Inked Magic World #1)
Jory Strong
Three to Get Deadly
Janet Evanovich
Passion Play
Beth Bernobich
Blood Bound (An Unbound Novel)
Rachel Vincent
Night Huntress - Yasmine Galenorn When ever I pick up an Otherworld book I'm always surprised by how much I enjoy them. Each sister has a fun take on Galenorn's world. Camille is the eldest, then Dehilah, and finally Menolly. This book is from my favorite sister, Delilah, and stands as number 5. I love how the books transition from sister to sister. The plots always merge seamlessly, which is a good thing because there is a lot of plot.

I admit to having some doubts about Night Huntress. I just couldn't image how Galenorn would make me interested in the relationship between Dehilah and Chase (the full blooded human boyfriend). It wasn't the interspecies aspect, but the fact the Chase cheats on poor Dehilah. Though, admittedly, Delilah was the first to cheat, except she fesses up to it. Sounds like crazy soap opera junk, right?. Well it works. Galenorn pulls everything off, and in spite of myself, I was cheering the lovebirds on.

Conclusion:

These are paranormal romance books so if you have doubts I'd suggest checking them out from the library. The series is peppered with sexual content. Each book has enough insane plot and a wild cast of characters to make up for the Romance aspect. Everything mythology you could possibly think of is packed into these books. I find myself not only waiting for the continuing adventures of the sisters, but pondering what crazy mythology Galenorn will think of next.